- Graphic Designer, Visualizer
- Public Relations + Content writer
- PPC Specialist and Facebook
What kind of role is it?
- Follow standards and create graphics for social media, websites and interactive.
- Conceptualize, design and develop high quality visual solutions for the brand’s advertising projects. Projects range from print collateral, website graphics, short animations, mobile visual design, logos and more.
- Successfully create visuals that can be used in print advertisements, web commercials and social media.
- Demonstrate out-of-box creativity in Typography, Colour Theory, Concept Understanding and Image rendering.
- Ability to apply innovative ideas and push boundaries in new age design concepts especially for web and mobile.
- Ability to conceive and design visual campaigns with deep understanding of how they function on web and online medium.
- Deliver design solutions using best practices of creating pixel perfect documents.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU REQUIRE?
- Expertise in Typography, colour theory, unique concept development and Image rendering skills.
- Pixel perfection in the production and deep eye for detail.
- Ability to develop graphics and write copy for short video advertisements
- Well-tuned with the current design trends in web design (responsive), logo and branding.
- Excellent communication and interpretation skills.
- A fast pace thinker who is really fast in production and delivery of the art work.
- A team player and multi tasking person who works well in a group and individually.
- Love to work with deadline and timeline, since that is our bloodline.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and team under him/her.
- Superior proof reading skills and a keen eye for detail. Your production ability should be as strong as design.
- A multi-facet person who can bring emotions, spirit and a unique flare to the projects.
- Ability to write short Advertising copy as required by the design, is an added plus.
Yes, you need to be a technically wired to do this successfully
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Photoshop and photo rendering software.
- Minimum of 2 years of Illustrator skills to render graphics, create visual vectors, graphs, icons and more.
- After effects or any other animation software an added plus.
- Indesign is an added plus – especially for large scale layout projects.
- We work on both Mac and PC and have CS4 and CS6 Creative Suite.
- Experience in putting together PR plan for product launches, image consulting and brand buzz generation..
- Implementing PR activities through online medium – postings on social channels, getting coverage on reputed online publications, identifying bloggers/influencers and more.
- Execute PR activity for ATL and BTL marketing, offline – as needed.
- Generation of content for news release, social media postings and internal communication.
- Excellent command over English language and ability to think out-of-the-box, play-with-words and write in a simple, concise and accurate manner.
- Ability to write crisp and error-free content for websites, articles, newsletters, blogs and press releases.
- Excellent Time Management Skills.
- The knack for editing and proof-reading content with good research-oriented skills.
- News Junkie and Imaginative.
- Understanding of the product, target audience & competitor activities in the market, to steer activities accordingly.
- Exposure to writing print promotional materials, online web content, copy to assist advertising & marketing effort. (An added plus).
- Creative bend of mind with strong visualization skills.
- Ability to do independent subject research.
- Passion, Integrity and Energy.
- Write high-quality content for our client’s websites, newsletters, email campaigns, presentations, speeches, etc..
- Strategize with the digital team to build solid go-to-market plan for launching product and services.
- Generate content for PR release and oversee its publication through these channels.
- Innovatively handle social media campaigns and email marketing.
- Prepare a detailed plan for content and PR strategy, finalized within the set deadlines.
- Help procure media property – space in newspapers, online publications, journalist and more.
- Be an integral part of the digital marketing team to support their online branding, advertising and content generation activity.
Are you tech-savvy, love all things social? We have a place for you at Pure Design Solution. We are looking for dedicated individuals who will be excited to create social media content for our clients, do some research work for clients projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The ideal person for this role should live and breathe social media – Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest,Instagram, Google Plus whatever else is the next big thing.
- You’ll be responsible for defining and managing all the content on these social media channels.
- You’ll be developing fun, new ideas ranging from stories, events/contests, videos and determining best practices for flawless execution..
- A positive attitude and willingness to work with the digital marketing and advertising manager to refine the reach marketing goals..
- An exceptional ability to convey messages both in writing and in person.
- Must enjoy writing – strong written and verbal communication is a must-have.
- Knowledge of Photoshop will be an advantage.
Qualifications & Education:
- Current student or recent graduate in Marketing, Communication, Journalism, Art will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with strong editing/proofreading skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Knowledge of social media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Willingness to create video blogs, write press releases, and Facebook posts daily.
- Passion for staying up to date with social media trends.
- Perform daily account management of Google Advertising – Pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients for mobile and desktop campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics for all Google properties.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates as per the platform.
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives for mobile and desktop.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Deep understanding of all Google Ad properties.
- Understanding of how to bring the right set of parameters to bring the desired cost per click rate.
- Ability to gauge and correct the campaign early on.
- Able to assess user behavior and trends and place the budget accordingly.
- Understanding of mobile advertising.
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Google Advertising of at least 1 year. Google Ads certification a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).