Over the last decade there has been a dramatic shift in marketing strategies. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Google Advertising has changed the landscape of marketing world. Today, when deciding marketing budgets, organizations allocate close to 25% of the spend for digital media. The reason is simple – your audience is getting influenced and is making decisions based on mobile and online advertisements more than TV or print. If you are still operating under old conventional ways, it’s time to break away and reap the potential of digital marketing. At PDS, we will be happy to guide you through understanding this new medium and planning a strategy around it.
Top 5 digital marketing activities you should consider:
- Social Media Marketing on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others. (this can be linked to the social media page below)
- Digital Advertising through Google Adwords, Facebook , Instagram and LinkedIn. (this can be linked to digital advertising page below)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for quality links to increase your organic ranking. (this can be linked to the SEO page below)
- Influencer Marketing and Blogging.
- Email Marketing for direct lead generation.